Job Profile for Master of Public Health
A Master of Public Health (MPH) degree focuses on education and research for good health in local community. Unlike medicine, which focuses on diagnosing and treating illness and disease, MPH stress on preventing illness and disease through healthy practice. With MPH, you can you can build your career in health education, bio-statistics, environmental health, epidemiology and health service administration.
Following are the salary range for various job profiles available for MPH:
- Epidemiologists: $61,000
- Health educators: $44,000
- Medical and health service managers: $80,000
- Behavioral health scientists: $68,000
- Bio-statistician: $75,000
To get an idea about cost of study and living in Canada, please click here.
Universities offering Master’s Degree in Public Health
- McGill University (Epidemiology, Public Health)
- University of Victoria, British Columbia (Social Dimensions of Health)
- University of Toronto (Health Administration, Public Health Sciences)
- Simon Fraser University (Public Health)
- University of Alberta (General Public Health, Occupational Therapy)
- York Universities (Environmental Studies)
- University of Western Ontario (Occupational Therapy)
- University of British Columbia (Population and Public Health)
If you liked this article then please share with your friends. They will like it too!
You may also want to check out our article on Top 20 Engineering Programs in Sweden
Lastly, you can use Google to type your question and add AdmisionTable in front of it. Our students find this very helpful because you’ll likely find an answer to any study overseas questions that you have.
In case you don’t find an answer to your question, simply message us over chat. We love to help you in getting admit from your best school.