Job Profile for Master of Public Health
A Master of Public Health (MPH) degree focuses on education and research for good health in the local community. Unlike medicine, which focuses on diagnosing and treating illness and disease, MPH stresses on preventing illness and disease through healthy practice. With MPH, you can build your career in health education, bio-statistics, environmental health, epidemiology and health service administration.
To get an idea of the salary range for various job profiles available for MPH, have a look at the following figures:
- Epidemiologists: $61,000
- Health educators: $44,000
- Medical and health service managers: $80,000
- Behavioral health scientists: $68,000
- Bio-statistician: $75,000
Curious about the cost of study and living in Canada? Please click here.
Universities offering Master’s Degree in Public Health
- McGill University (Epidemiology, Public Health)
- University of Victoria, British Columbia (Social Dimensions of Health)
- University of Toronto (Health Administration, Public Health Sciences)
- Simon Fraser University (Public Health)
- University of Alberta (General Public Health, Occupational Therapy)
- York Universities (Environmental Studies)
- University of Western Ontario (Occupational Therapy)
- University of British Columbia (Population and Public Health)
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends.
You may also want to check out our article on Top 20 Engineering Programs in Sweden
Lastly, you can use Google to type your question and add Admission Table in front of it. You’ll likely find an answer to any study overseas questions that you have.
In case you don’t find an answer to your question, simply chat with us. We would love to answer your questions and help you get into the best school for you.