Here’s why you should consider Illinois College:
1. Illinois College’s $140 million endowment allows them to keep their tuition lower than many comparable institutions.
2. Illinois College boasts an impressive 11:1 student-to-teacher ratio, and the average class size is 16.
3. Scholarships ranging from $10,000-$18,000 are offered to international students.
4. Phi Beta Kappa membership places Illinois College in the top 8% of universities in the United States
5. Over 20 different nations represented in the student body.
6. There are 20 intercollegiate athletics programs for competitive athletes.