Top 5 reasons to choose UTS,
1. UTS is Sydney’s city university: Benefit from international, innovative and industry-relevant education in the heart of the global city of Sydney. UTS is a 5-minute walk from Central Station, Sydney’s major transport hub, and close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Iconic attractions like Bondi Beach and the Sydney Opera House are just a short bus or train ride away.
2. Recognised degrees: Choose from more than 160 undergraduate and 180 postgraduate courses across traditional and emerging areas of study. UTS courses are renowned for their practice-based approach and many are accredited by a wide range of professional associations and governing bodies.
3. World-class campus: Learn and collaborate in a state-of-the-art campus featuring three iconic new buildings.
New cutting-edge facilities are shaping the future of learning at UTS, providing a vibrant campus environment where students can socialise, study and relax.
4. Vibrant student life and comprehensive support services: Live on or close to campus and meet new people in UTS residences – an affordable, convenient and vibrant place to live. Access a range of support services – from help with English and a careers service, to medical and counselling services – many of which are free. Enjoy a vibrant student life with numerous opportunities to develop and meet people. Join more than 100 clubs across a range of interests, from tae kwon do and photography, to anime and chess. Activate UTS also organizes activities and entertainment.
5. UTS ranks highly among all major universities.
Times Higher Education University Rankings 2014
Top 250 overall
47 – Top 100 under 50
28 – ‘most international universities’
QS World University Rankings 2014
21 – QS Top 50 Under 50
5 star rated – QS Stars 2015
Academic Ranking of World Universities 2014
Top 400 overall
UTS research is benchmarked “world standard or above” by the Australian Federal Government’s Excellence in Research for Australia report December 2012.