In fall 2013, 95% of all undergraduate students received financial aid and 92% received some portion of their aid directly from Mills, with the average award amount totaling $37,959. That same semester, 90% of all graduate students received financial aid and 87% received some portion of their aid directly from Mills. International students may be eligible for a Mills College scholarship. The scholarship awards are based on academic performance, school examination results, and the results of standardized tests.
- 42 Lessons and 13 Tests to Score 8+ in IELTS
- GRE Fees, Registration, Dates and Test Centers in India 2017
- 19 Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- How Do You Compare Pursuing a PhD in Europe vs. a PhD in USA?
- How to Get a Student Visa for Canada?
- Masters in the USA: Most Common Questions Answered
- Top 12 MBA Programs in Canada
- 52 Computer Science and Engineering Master’s Degree Programs in Germany in English 2017
- 23 Ways to Build a Profile to Get an MBA from Top US Business Schools
- 99 Computer Science and Engineering Master’s Degree Programs in Canada